Agile Business Analyst - B2C
- West London, London
- £50,000- £60,000
Technical Business Analyst - B2C + Agile - £60k
A leading Entertainment company in Central London (Zone 1) are looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst to join their team, working on complex OTT / VOD (Video on-demand) projects within a mature agile environment.
£50000 - £60000
Depending on experience
The Business Analyst will translate requirements into functional specifications, well defined, and easily understandable user stories and training plans, whilst matching the needs of the business with the most appropriate solution.
- Leading the gathering, writing & management of functional, non-functional, technical requirements and business rule documentation to create responsive digital products and services which solve business problems and opportunities in the context of the customer's expectations
- Work alongside the product owner to write user stories within the development backlog;
- Manage the communication of user stories and sprint contents to the business;
Experience / Skills Needed:
- Experience as a BA for a B2C product, delivering features using an agile approach is a must.
- Ideally have some VOD / OTT / TV experience (not essential)
- Ideally have a technical background or has worked on complex API back-end products.
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.