Senior Product Designer - Fintech
- City of London, London
- £65,000- £75,000
Senior Product Designer - Central London - Award-winning Fintech Company - £65-£75k
My client, the Fintech company that everyone is talking about in London, are looking for a Senior Product (UI/UX) Designer to work on responsive websites and mainly native mobile apps that reaches millions of users across the world!
£65000 - £75000
Depending on experience
This role provides a genuine chance to have a huge impact on a companies product from initial conception all the way through to go-live! Also, everything you will be working on is completely greenfield.
As a key member of the Agile Product team, you will have demonstrable experience translating conceptual product ideas into beautiful and functional designs and crafting golden path experiences.
- Turn conceptual idea into useful and valuable experiences for users.
- Work collaboratively within an agile process with; other UX designers, digital designers, product owners, project managers, UI and back end developers
- Oversee the user experience of a product from conception through to launch and beyond
- Conceptualise and design new products and features for web and mobile applications
- Constantly improve the visual and interaction design of products and continuously develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality
Experience / Skills Needed
- 4+ years UX & UI (Product Design) experience
- Need to have responsive mobile app experience
- Proficiency in, and examples of, how you resolve design challenges.
- Need to have a strong portfolio which shows visual UI flare
- Strong experience with prototyping and wireframing
- Solid understanding and passion for detailed interaction and information design.
- Experience in solving end-to-end UX problems, always questioning how the product could be improved.
- Great UI/Visual design skills are highly desirable
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.