Agile Delivery Lead - Contract
- City of London, London
- £450- £550
Agile Delivery Lead / Coach - Central London - Renowned Publisher - 3 month gig
£450 - £550
Depending on experience
The Agile Delivery Lead, with support of their manager, owns agile delivery processes and practice, coaching digital delivery teams to work more effectively in the delivery of digital products; and when requested coaches the rest of the organisation to create a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement and learning through experimentation
- Facilitate the continuous delivery of digital products and services.
- Embed an agile way of working for the cross-functional development team and coach them to achieve the team's collective goals.
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards.
- Proactively remove blockers for the development team and ensure there is a clear pipeline of work to be delivered next.
- Monitor, share and evaluate delivery and measure progress to ensure value is delivered early and often.
Skills / Experience Needed:
- Experience of leading agile delivery practice in a complex and challenging business environment.
- Deep understanding of the principles or agile and the processes behind effective digital product delivery.
- Lean start up / principles experience
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.