Lead Product Designer - UI / UX
- City of London, London
- £65,000- £70,000
Lead Product Designer - UI / UX - Central London - Tech Company (circa 150 employees)
My client, one of the fastest growing software tech start-ups in Central London at the moment, are looking for a Lead Designer to work on products that reach over 70million active monthly users!
£65000 - £70000
Depending on experience
You will work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas. You'll partner with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You'll provide the thought leadership to develop the right product strategy.
Most importantly, as Lead Designer, you will lead a strong team of 3 experienced designers and be responsible for their professional development. You will line manage members of your team through regular 1-1s and focus your team on delivering features quickly, effectively and to the highest standard.
Experience / Skills Needed;
- 4 + years background of UX/UI in software, web and mobile.
- Ideally have experience of setting up a design (UI / UX) function from scratch.
- Interaction design or graphic design or similar
- Experience managing 2+ designers at one time.
- Experience of running customer discovery and research
- Experience of working with lean UX principles
- Has a background of designing digital features and web/mobile applications
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Deep understanding of and commitment to user-centred design principles and methods
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.