Head of Product Design
- City of London, London
- £80,000- £100,000
Head of Product Design - UI/UX - Central London - Named as one of the top 25 fastest growing tech start-ups in London.
My client, one of the fastest growing software tech start-ups in Central London (who have just raised £25mil in funding) are looking for a Head of Product Design to lead a small in house team of 4 Product Designers to deliver awesome products!
£80000 - £100000
Depending on experience
You will look to scale the product design function while taking responsibility for hiring and management of product designers. This will include setting career paths, defining learning plans and coaching your team to get the best out of them.
You'll be the voice of product design, making sure they continuously deliver the features they need whilst raising the bar in terms of the overall user experience (be that through a design system, principles or processes)
Experience / Skills Needed;
- 6+ years end-to-end Product Design (User Experience, User Interface, User Research) experience.
- Have successfully mentored, coached and developed a design team, preferably in a product organisation were product designers are distributed into cross-functional teams.
- Ideally have start up experience or have the capabilities to work with small agile teams who deliver at pace.
- Able to work with senior stakeholders (CPO, CEO) on a daily basis.
- Deep understanding of and commitment to user-centred design principles and methods
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.