Lead Project Manager - Software
- City of London, London
- £70,000- £75,000
Lead Project Manager - FX Company - Central London - up to £75k base
On behalf of a globally recognised financial trading organisation in Central London, I am looking for a Lead Project Manager to line manage a team of 4 Project Managers while delivery your own software projects.
£70000 - £75000
Depending on experience
They will rely on your strong leadership skills as the Lead Project Manager to keep the teams motivated, excited and focused on clear value-driven goals, product quality, and frequent delivery and engaging with customers and users to maximise the benefits we can deliver to them.
Exp/Skills Needed as the Lead Project Manager:
- Must have line management experience of a team of project managers - 40% management / 60% project delivery split.
- You must have at least 5 years project management experience delivering end-to-end (brief through to go-live) online / digital projects.
- Must have run agile delivery teams (agile/scrum certified would be great to have)
- Must have gravitas to be able to challenge senior stakeholders within the business
- No finance experience needed - this is a great chance to break into this industry!
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.