Lead Project Manager - 75k base
- City of London, London
- £70,000- £75,000
Lead Project Manager - Financial Trading Company - Central London - up to £75k base
On behalf of a globally recognised financial trading organisation in Central London, I am looking for a Lead Project Manager to manage a team of 6 Project Managers.
£70000 - £75000
Depending on experience
They will rely on your strong leadership skills as the Lead Project Manager to keep the teams motivated, excited and focused on clear value-driven goals, product quality, and frequent delivery and engaging with customers and users to maximise the benefits we can deliver to them.
As the Lead Project Manager, you'll ensure the team are able to reach sensible decisions quickly and effectively, understand dependencies between your own teams and those of your peers with minimal stress and know when to step in and when to step back.
Exp/Skills Needed as the Lead Project Manager:
- Must have line management experience of project managers - 40% management / 60% project delivery split.
- You must have at least 6 years project management experience delivering end-to-end (brief through to go-live) online / digital projects.
- Ideally have some experience/knowledge of the trading/betting industry (not essential)
- Must have run agile delivery teams (agile/scrum certified would be great to have)
- Must have gravitas to be able to challenge senior stakeholders within the business
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.