Programme Manager - VOD / OTT
- Chiswick, London
- £550- £600
Agile Programme / Program Manager - VOD / OTT - 6 month contract - £600 a day
On behalf of a globally recognised Broadcast company in West London, I am looking for an Agile Program / Programme Manager to join their PM team to help deliver a number of Video On-Demand applications & OTT Platforms.
£550 - £600
Depending on experience
They will rely on your strong leadership skills as the Agile Programme Manager to keep the teams motivated, excited and focused on clear value-driven goals, product quality, and frequent delivery and engaging with customers and users to maximise the benefits you can deliver to them.
Responsibilities as a Agile Programme Manager:
- Own product portfolio delivery and work with Engineering and Product leadership to ensure that maximum business value is delivered in each release
- To ensure timely communication of any scope changes and impact on delivery (including changes in priorities)
- To provide clear programme delivery status reporting up to executive level
- Ensure that each Scrum team's Sprint delivery is matching or as close as possible to team's Sprint commitment
Requirements for the Program Manager role;
- 5+ years senior Project and/or Programme Management experience.
- Must have delivered VOD and/or OTT products to market.
- Experience dealing with C level stakeholders
- Able to lead a team of PM's / BA's
- Agile mindset - able to deliver projects using iterative techniques
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.