- £60,000- £85,000
Are you a Golang developers or an awesome OOP developer looking to learn and transition into Golang?
Then good news everybody!
We are looking for developers with a passion for Golang to work with an IoT startup that have just conquered the Swedish market and are looking to tackle the UK next.
£60000 - £85000
Depending on experience
As a senior Golang developer you will be joining a cross functional agile team of 8 developers, where you will be working on a greenfield IoT product. As one of the initial members of this team you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on not only the product but the direction the business goes once they start expanding.
Tech wise the product was originally written in C# but they have recently started to migrate into Golang and are looking to continue working in that direction. The business themselves have a good engineering culture, having Continuous Integration set up and being big fans of Test Driven Development.
The requirements for the role include:
- Minimum of 3 years working with an OOP Language such as Java, Python or C#
- Experience in Golang or a passion for transitioning into Golang
- Experience with working on scalable platform
Whilst not required, the following skills will be beneficial:
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Development
- Experience working with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud
If you are a Go engineer and this sounds like you, and are interested in or would like more information, feel free to get in touch at 0203 962 7335
Or email me at
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.