- £120,000- £160,000
A VC funded stealth mode start-up working in the search space are looking for VP of Engineering to help them launch a brand new product and scale their engineering practice.
£120000 - £160000
Depending on experience
They currently have a 12 person team, but have ambitious growth plans and see this scaling significantly over the next 12-18 months, as their VP Engineering you'll be responsible for driving that growth.
You'll work alongside their CTO and you will have significant autonomy as well as a significant impact on the product roadmap and future direction of the company. The product itself involves a lot of AI and Machine Learning so an interest in this area would be beneficial.
If you're a VP of Engineering with some of the following experience please get in touch:
- Three years+ in an Engineering leadership role
- Experience managing, growing and maintaining cross-functional software development teams (current tech stack is Swift, Kotlin, React, Node, Python)
- Experience launching and scaling brand new products
- Interest or experience in AI and Machine Learning
- Ability to communicate with people across all business areas
- Previous experience working in a development capacity
- Start-up experience is also beneficial
Interested VP Engineering should apply with an up to date CV or email tom[dot]shannon[at]knowit[dot]co[dot]uk
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.