Back End Developer - Java - remote - blockchain start-up
- £60,000- £80,000
Java Developer - remote - blockchain start-up
A blockchain start-up building a new cryptowallet are looking for a Senior Java Developer capable of helping them building a completely greenfield product.
£60000 - £80000
Depending on experience
No code has been written so you will work in close collaboration with one of the founders to build the Back End from the ground up in Java and Clojure. You will have a major say in all the key points, will be responsible for the architecture and over time will have the chance to grow an internal team and move into a Java Tech Lead role (should you wish).
The company have been backed by a major VC and all of the founders have a history of launching world class products in the past too so this isn't new to them. They have offices in London (and Europe) but are happy for people to work remote so long as they're based within 4 or 5 hours of CET.
If you're a Java Developer with some of the following experience please get in touch to find out more.
- At least five years coding experience
- Expert knowledge of Java and Clojure experience is beneficial
- Understanding of architecture and different design patterns
- Passion for blockchain and cryptocurrencies (ideally you will have experience in a commercial or personal blockchain project)
- Strong communication + collaboration skills and able to work in remote teams.
Interested Java Developers please share your most recent CV or email tom[dot]shannon[at]knowit[dot]co[dot]uk
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch.